List Of Unique 6th Grade Compare And Contrast Essay Topics
Writing a compare and contrast essay can be really challenging, because you need to analyze two different elements. You have to make double the research and double the effort that you would make for a regular composition. Also, the fact that you are in the 6th grade is a problem; you are still not used with so much study and you get tired very quickly. For your next assignment, you need a great topic to impress everyone, so take a look at this list:
- Two different religions. You can help your colleagues get more knowledge and become more tolerant if you choose this subject. You have to emphasize the similarities and the differences between the two religions. Of course, don’t be judgmental or jump to conclusions regarding another religion.
- Two different styles of teaching. This can be a great and fun way to become more friendly with your professors. Try to discuss about two of your professors and their different styles of teaching in class. Which one is more effective and why?
- Books and e-books. In the last years, teenagers forgot about books and now they only use a computer or tablet to read. What do you think about this?
- Tobacco and Marijuana. You will be surprised to find out this, but tobacco is actually more damaging then marijuana. On the other hand, marijuana does not even cause addiction, while normal cigarettes do.
- Two of your favorite artists. It does not matter if they are singers or writers; it will be easy for you and interesting for your colleagues. Since they are your favorite, you already know many things about them so you don’t have to spend too much time with research.
- E-mails and letters. Do you think that e-mails are impersonal? Why people prefer to use e-mails instead of traditional letters?
- Two countries. It’s better to choose two exotic countries, so you will give your classmates the chance to learn something new. Make research on the Internet before you start writing, to be sure that you don’t write anything wrong.
- Homeschooling and traditional schools. Both have advantages and disadvantages, and you can emphasize both of them in your composition.
- Eating meat and being vegetarian. You can discuss about two different types of diets and what are the good and the bad points of each.