20 Creative 6th Grade Narrative Writing Essay Prompts
The age of the students of the 6th grade, are the growing age when they have many imaginations in their mind. At this point of age, they try to connect their imagination to the reality. As a result, the outcome is some creation which they create from their imaginative nature, and on the other hand, we the elders, cannot measure their level of intelligence and imagination.
So, while writing some narrative essay, you should write about some event of your life along with your imagination. This will make your essay more creative and unique in nature. Try to collect various thoughtful things from the environment. Use those points in your own way.
Spending some time each day for writing will improve your thinking capability, as well as your power of writing. More you use your own thoughts for writing, more you will overcome the difficulty in writing. Besides, your argumentative nature will gain maturity, and you will be able to identify the reasons and the effects of it beautifully.
Here are some creative narrating essay examples:
- The greatest aspiration of your life.
- The challenges faced by the immigrants in our country.
- What is your opinion about anything which can be done only by a man or a woman?
- The happiest day of your life.
- Have you ever done any selfless thing in your life?
- Write about a time when there will be an Earth full of robots and the machines.
- Write a short story about yourself dreaming about going to space one day.
- The most inspirational person of your life.
- Books are the best friend of the human beings.
- The favourite thing to do in the weekends.
- Describe yourself in 5 words. Why did you choose them?
- Does God exist? What do you think?
- The best way to cheer up your friend, on his bad day.
- The most valuable lesson you have learned in your life.
- Who is your role model? For what reason do you follow him?
- What do you feel like- a kid or a teenager? Clarify the reasons.
- How do you want to celebrate your birthday?
- Write a short story about a trip to your dream vacation.
- What is your aim in life? What do you want to do in life?
- Who is your favourite comic character?